Hummingbird Cove Lifestyles Ltd (Pacific Aquaculture International) is a comprehensive sea food enterprise, which integrates precious sea food nursery, breeding, growing, and processing. Our major products are Pacific Scallops, Pacific Sea cucumbers, and Geoduck. By leveraging the unique geographical advantage of Powell River, the sea ranch, aquatic products processing, and recreational resort will be the “three pillars” of our strategic plan in the future market expansion.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Executive Assistant to take on critical responsibilities, on behalf of the Executive Director, to communicate internally and externally with stakeholders, manage our production site, and handle daily management tasks.
Term: Permanent, 40hours/Week
Salary: 26.5 /H
Business Address: 14839 L Highway 101, Powell River, BC V8A 0N1
Work Location: 14839 L Highway 101, Powell River, BC V8A 0N1
• Drafting corporation policies, operational and production procedures
• Organizing meetings, arranging Executive’s schedules, and conveying Executive’s instruction to all employees
• Communicating with local government, aboriginal communities for license applications and environment protecting issues (e.g. water intake and discharge, blasting permit)
• Contacting and negotiating with potential business partners, distributors, and subcontractor
• Supervising Infrastructure construction site workers to ensure that the quality of the project and the procurement of construction materials
• Recording daily accounting details and reporting to the accounting firm, processing payroll delivery
• Managing inventory and compiling data to report to Executive Director
• Managing dock’ daily operations (Vessel leasing, dock parking, ship unloader etc.)
• Working as interpreter of Executive Director in daily business operation
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a related discipline is required.
• 2 years’ work experience in administrative, customer relation, or marketing occupation is required.
• Strong and effective interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
• Results oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, priorities and time lines.
• High English proficiency is required. Chinese proficiency is an asset.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com, or mail to the business address listed above.